Gaisciach is having a Secret Seasonal Gift Exchange! What does this mean? Members who sign up will be randomly assigned a person to whom they will anonymously give a gift. It will be very similar to secret santa, just with 80% more political correctness! Note that your gift recipient and giver will not necessarily be the same person. Also Note that this will be for GW2 game only at this time.
How to participate:
- Reply to the thread stating you wish to participate
- GW2 Players: Please provide your account name (for example, Eve.3078) before December 5, 2014
- Wait until Blue (and only Blue.2710, as this could be very confusing) sends you a mail in game telling you who your recipient is.
- Start Brainstorming / Go out and get the gift.
- Wait until the deadline date range to mail your gift to that person: December 20-31
- Get a gift that benefits whomever you are getting it for. I do not want to see someone give a 2H sword to a Necromancer. Be thoughtful! This is where your detective skills should come into play.
- Gifts can be monetary (in game money) and/or in-game items.
- Limits: The point is to give in the spirit of giving. Be nice and don't be cheap (if you need help coming up with the money, let an officer know).
- GW2: 20 gold value minimum for currency gifts and in-game items; including gem shop.
- Don't tell anyone who your gift recipient is.
- Sign up deadline will be Monday, December 5th.
- Giftee name will be sent via in game mail on December 10.
- The deadline date range to send in your gifts by mail (in game) or the date range your recipient should receive their gift is December 20th through December 31st.