1. Special attacks are the red aura bash to interrupt attacks.
2. Heavy attacks are the yellow aura block required type attacks.
3. Ground effects will always be discussed as AOE. I will attempt to make sure I discuss where these are placed.
4. Shrug off refers to the ability to remove effects that stun you with both mouse buttons, just like the bash attacks.
5. Incidental AOE is damage that affects additional targets near a main target, when the ability is part of your single target attack setup.
Spindlekin has spiders nearby to start. AOE them to death and start killing the boss.
Spindlekin can web the area, slowing people. It is ignorable.
Spindlekin summons spider adds. The may be killed using AOE.
Spindlekin can heal from dead spiders nearby. This is a minor deal, and can just be considered part of the dps to kill the boss.
The Swarm Mother:
She uses a Heavy attack, with a knockdown. Block it.
She may leap at a ranged player. Heal them back up.
She can pull players to her. Just move away again.
She summons adds. They are very weak. Kill them.
Cerise the Widow-Maker:
Cerise is annoying, because once she is hurt she has a phase where she seems to ignore aggro. This means your tank will be fuming madly about her running off, your healer will be desperately trying to keep people alive, and your dps will be running around like headless chickens. Just get over it already and eventually she will either die or return to being taunt-able.
Starting the fight there is a trash pull with her. Kill them as normal, focusing healers if needed.
She has a magic stun with a DoT. It can be reflected/absorbed if lucky by using the 4th 1hand and shield skill. Otherwise Shrug it Off.
She has a DoT effect with no additional component as well. It is something the healer must heal through.
Rabbu uses an attack which snares the tank. This limits movement speed.
He also uses a charge attack (damage and knockdown.) Due to the snare, this can be an issue for tanks. You can roll out of the way. You may also try to bash him so he becomes disoriented, but this is not reliable.
This boss will pull everyone in. Turn your camera away, and sprint out. The AOE she does hits hard, and this is the surest method of getting out. You may also attempt to roll backward, just make sure you have enough stamina to roll at least twice.
She also has a ranged attack which causes you to stagger for a moment. It will then knock you down.