ESO Guild Meeting – October 19, 2019
Thank you for all who attended the meeting to help us improve the ESO Gaiscioch Chapter. Please post your suggestions in this forum thread. Thank you.
Anything added in bold italics was not mentioned during the meeting but added because of before or after discussions/thoughts.
We briefly or extensively talked about these topics below:
- Guild Communication
- Guild Events
- Guild Focus
Based on various suggestions, we will send in-game emails regarding future events and other information.
We will also post events in the game-message of the day, Discord and the Gaiscioch website.
On the website: there is a way to link the ESO events to your Outlook, Google, etc. personal calendars.
We will poll on guild events and good available times for the guild.
Event suggestions include:
- Map / zone clear
- Original (basic) 15 original zones
- DLC / Expansion zones
- Undaunted leveling the easy way (Undaunted daily quests in delve dungeons)
- Undaunted Pledge Instance Dungeons (Normal and/or Veteran versions)
- Raids (aka Trials)
- Cyrodiil Player versus Environment
- Skyshard event
- Cyrodiil Player versus Player
- Imperial City
- Imperial Districts (PvE questing and/or PvP)
- Imperial Sewers
- Fishing (for achievements)
- Skyshard Events
- World Boss Map Clears
- Story quest run (slow run with quest dialogue)
- Delve quest run (slow run with quest dialogue)
- Roleplaying event
- Gear Assistance Run
Reminder, for events you attend, please hit participate for the event completed for the event leader and your credited attendance.
We briefly talked about what should be our ESO guild focus. Nothing decided.
We did mention, we probably never be an end game veteran raid (Trial) guild.
Should our main focus be a beginner type guild (assist with quests, dungeons and etc.)?
Should our main focus be an average player type guild (which still assisting with beginners), which focuses on harder content for players such as veteran dungeons, including DLCs, more trials, etc.?