Caomhnoir de na Iomproidh Donn
Posted On: 06/07/2016 at 04:09 PM
Many options for different situations
Provides the ability to damage if skills are changed out to damage
Champion point: 501
Attribute points: 61 Magicka 3 Health
Food: Blue HP stat and Magicka Regen food (Orzorga’s Red Frothgar)
Elemental Defender 73
Thick Skinned 28
Quick Recovery 39
Elemental Expert 100
Race is dependent on preference of the player. All races can be used as a healer, but my preference for a healer role is High Elf or Breton for the racial magicka gain, regen, and spell reduction possibility. If you decide you want to be a vampire, keep it at Vampirism rank 2, so that you maintain the extra regen and do not take full extra fire damage. In addition, you may want to consider the Dark Elf race for the passive fire resistance.
Gear: Five light, one heavy, and one medium to maximize stats, with the undaunted passives. All armor glyphs are purple magicka glyphs, also all traits are divine. Jewelry will have spell power Enchantment on each. Weapons I use precise for critical values with Absorb Magicka enchantments.
Helm/Shoulder set is Bogdan the Nightflame. When the totem procs, the healing it provides is substantial. The more healings you have occurring, the more likely the set will proc the totem. This build is not critical focused, but the precise on weapons, is to help improve the chance of critical heals. I use Kagrenac’s Hope for my main set, to provide me with a little more health, the increased spell damage and increased resurrect speed.
Kagrenac’s Hope 5/5
Trinimac’s Valor 3/5
Skills can always be altered for the situation.
Current skill choices:
1) Healing Springs – provides large area heals that can be stacked and some magkica return per member it hits up to 3 members
2) Blazing Spear – provides stamina for members when synergy used and additional over 10 seconds. The spell can also do direct damage to area and damage over time to it and all in the area of it.
3) Honor the Dead – high direct heal to a single target, restores a portion of the magicka used if the target is less than 75% health.
4) Ritual of Retribution – provides area heals over time, also provides damage over time to all targets within the area, allies can use the synergy to remove negative effects.
5) Inner Light – provides major prophecy for crit, also provides up to 5% max magicka
Ultimate - Remembrance – fall back party heal that requires no magicka, if you are running low and it reduces damage to all members within range
1) Radiant Oppression – provides a high damage execute skill that increases in damage as the target’s health gets lower. Ideally, you want to start using this at 30% or less for greater returns.
2) Flame Clench or Force Pulse – use Flame Clench if you need a interrupt/knock back skill and to provide some damage over time. Force pulse is a better choice if you are able to attack more often in combination
with Elemental weakness for magicka returns.
3) Repentance – heals and the ability feed stam to the party at no cost when anything is dead near you. It also provides some health/stamina/magicka regen.
4) Elemental Weakness – provides you and the party magkica returns when elemental damage is inflicted. Additionally, it reduces spell resistance of the target by ~5200.
5) Sanguine Alter – the blood alter provides a syngery that can heal for ~40% of max health and allows those within the area of effect to gain 2% healing of the damage they do. This alter can last a long time ~40
Ultimate – Solar Disturbance or Shooting Star – Shooting star provides good damage and knock down for non-bosses, it also can return up to 12 ultimate per target hit by this skill. Solar disturbance can provide decent
damage with a good damage and stun from the synergy, it also gives damage reduction within the zone and reduces movement of all non-friendly targets within it.
With food Without food
HP ~23,000 ~17,500
Stamina ~10,000 ~10,000
Magicka ~28, 000 - 29,000 ~28,000 - 29,000
Spell Resistance ~14,000 ~14,000
Physical Resistance ~9,000 ~9,000
Magicka Regen ~2000 - 2200 ~1400 - 1600
Piercing Spear 2/2
Burning Light 2/2
Balanced Warrior 2/2
Enduring Rays 2/2
Restoring Spirit 2/2
Sacred Ground 2/2
Light Weaver 2/2
Master Ritualist 2/2
Tri Focus 2/2
Penetrating Magic 2/2
Elemental Force 2/2
Ancient Knowledge 2/2
Destruction Expert 2/2
Essence Drain 2/2
Restoration Expert 2/2
Cycle of Life 2/2
Restoration Master 2/2
Spell Warding 2/2
Wind Walker 2/2
Improved Sneak 2/2
Banish the Wicked 3/3
Mage Adept 2/2
Everlasting Magic 2/2
Magicka Controller 2/2
Might of the Guild 2/2
Undaunted Command 2/2
Undaunted Mettle 2/2
Racial passives – all
Medicinal Use 3/3
Awards & Achievements